When I was in the process of getting certified to teach Yoga, some of my co-workers and friends were kind enough to let me teach them, and many of them had not tried Yoga before. One male friend from work who was curious about the practice and trusted me enough to let me lead him loved the experience so much that he has been doing Yoga ever since. He is so excited to show me how he can do Tree Pose or Eagle. He loves it! And it’s so much fun to see an adult turn into an innocent 8 year old right in front of you from the excitement of discovering something new- something that they had no idea that they could do.
Here are my Top Five reasons why everyone should try Yoga:
1. You have random aches and pains.
2. You often forget to breathe..
3. Yoga butt. Need I say more?
4. It will make you more popular. Trust me. People will like being around you more when you’re calm, balanced, serene and uplifted from your post Yoga bliss…
5. You will not be able to think about your laundry, your bills or anything else while trying to balance in Tripod- it’s awesome!